White Asparagus Soup subsequent to Veal Dumplings afterward Olive Oil, Sausages, Ciabatta, Asparagus Tips, Butter, Flour, stuffy Cream, Vegetable Bouillon Cube, Egg Yolks, lively Chives
The ingredient of White Asparagus Soup following Veal Dumplings
- 7 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 sausages veal, casings removed, shaped into 12 meatballs
- 1 loaf ciabatta thinly sliced
- 8 3/4 ounces asparagus tips white
- 3 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup muggy cream
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube crumbled
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup spacious chives chopped, to decorate
The instruction how to make White Asparagus Soup following Veal Dumplings
- Heat 1-2 tbsp oil in a frying pan, brown meatballs for 5-8 mins, until cooked through. Set aside. Working in batches, add remaining oil to pan and toast ciabatta slices for 30 secs - 1 min per side, until brown and crispy. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, simmer asparagus tips in salted water for 5 mins. Drain, reserving 2 cups cooking water.
- Melt butter in a saucepan, add flour and cook until lightly toasted. Whisk in cream and reserved asparagus water. Add crumbled bouillon cube and stir until dissolved. Season. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 mins. Whisk egg yolks with 3 tbsp water then gradually whisk into soup. Add asparagus tips.
- Distribute soup between 4 serving bowls, add meatballs and garnish with chopped chives. Serve with crispy ciabatta.
Nutritions of White Asparagus Soup following Veal Dumplings@type: NutritionInformation
@type: 1170 calories
@type: 63 grams
@type: 345 milligrams
@type: 91 grams
@type: 5 grams
@type: 28 grams
@type: 36 grams
@type: 1470 milligrams
@type: 2 grams