Convenient canned ingredients make this mortify and hearty soup a last-minute supper favorite. relief over hot cooked rice, if desired, topped later a dollop of sour cream and chopped fresh cilantro.
The ingredient of Mexican Pork and Bean Soup
- 1/2 pound arena pork lean
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 14 1/2 ounces chicken broth
- 14 1/2 ounces chopped tomatoes Mexican style
- 15 ounces pinto beans drained
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon arena cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
The instruction how to make Mexican Pork and Bean Soup
- In large heavy saucepan brown and crumble ground pork. Stir in onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is soft, about 3 minutes. Stir in all remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer about 10 minutes.