This hearty soup is full of healthy vegetables and beans.
The ingredient of Italian vegetable and white bean soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, not far off from chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 celery sticks, trimmed, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled, diced
- 1 Sebago potato, peeled, diced
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 2 x 400g cans diced tomatoes
- 6 cups Massel beef style liquid amassing
- 160g Savoy cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, all but chopped
- Crusty bread, to encourage
The instruction how to make Italian vegetable and white bean soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan beyond medium-high heat. go to onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. accumulate celery, carrot, potato and zucchini. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. grow tomatoes gone juice and stock. Cover. Bring to the boil. cut heat to low. Cover. Simmer for 1 hour, skimming surface occasionally to separate scum.
- grow cabbage. Partially cover. Simmer for 5 minutes. rouse in peas, beans and parsley. Simmer for 5 minutes or until peas are cooked. Season taking into consideration salt and pepper.
- Ladle soup into bowls. help in imitation of bread.
Nutritions of Italian vegetable and white bean soupcalories: 201.477 calories
calories: 7 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 20.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 10.7 grams protein
calories: 5 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 739 milligrams sodium