The ingredient of Spiced carrot soup behind coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon lighthearted olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small red chilli, seeds removed, chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated spacious ginger
- 500g carrots, peeled, chopped
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled, chopped
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 4 cups (1L) Massel chicken style liquid addition
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce
- 200ml coconut cream
- 150ml thick cream
The instruction how to make Spiced carrot soup behind coconut cream
- Heat oil in a saucepan higher than medium heat, accumulate onion and cook for 2-3 minutes or until softened.
- go to garlic, chilli, ginger, carrot, sweet potato, lime leaves and stock. Bring to boil, subsequently next cut heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes. enter upon to cool slightly, after that puree in a blender. Pass puree through a sieve, after that season.
- Return to pan later than lime juice, sugar and fish sauce and gently reheat. Whip creams until thick.
- Pour soup into glasses and top subsequently coconut cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg, if desired.
Nutritions of Spiced carrot soup behind coconut creamcalories: 263.139 calories
calories: 20 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 16 grams carbohydrates
calories: 13 grams sugar
calories: 4 grams protein
calories: 26 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1372.74 milligrams sodium