Protein-packed mushrooms and buckwheat noodles make this soup delicious and healthy.
The ingredient of Miso soup afterward soba noodles & mushrooms
- 15g dried combined shiitake mushrooms
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) boiling water
- 270g dried organic soba noodles
- 2L (8 cups) water
- 3cm-piece lively ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 5 x 18g pkts Kanesa Instant Miso Soup Wakame
- 3 shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced athwart from corner to corner
- 100g enoki mushrooms, ends trimmed, or sliced button mushroom
The instruction how to make Miso soup afterward soba noodles & mushrooms
- Place shiitake mushrooms in a small heatproof bowl and pour greater than the boiling water. Set aside for 10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Drain, reserving the liquid. Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for 4 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Place the water, ginger and reserved liquid in a saucepan more than high heat. Bring to the boil. edit heat to low. Add the instant miso and disconcert until combined. ensue the shallot, shiitake and enoki mushrooms, and disquiet until with ease combined.
- Divide noodles and soup in the course of serving bowls. encourage immediately.
Nutritions of Miso soup afterward soba noodles & mushroomscalories: 317.87 calories
calories: 2.5 grams fat
calories: 61 grams carbohydrates
calories: 12 grams protein