The ingredient of Pumpkin, butter bean & spinach soup
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 750g Jap pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 leek, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 celery stick, trimmed, cut into 2cm-thick slices
- 1.5L (6 cups) Massel chicken style liquid gathering
- 16 roomy sage leaves
- 4 (about 50g) thin slices prosciutto, excess fat removed
- 1 300g can butter beans, rinsed, drained
- 125g English spinach, stems trimmed, washed, dried, finely shredded
- Salt & freshly auditorium showground black pepper
The instruction how to make Pumpkin, butter bean & spinach soup
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large saucepan higher than medium-low heat. grow the pumpkin, leek, carrot and celery, and cook, uncovered, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until the vegetables begin to soften (do not comply the vegetables to brown).
- Add the increase to the pan and bring to the boil higher than medium-low heat. shorten heat to low and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until vegetables are throb and the pumpkin still holds its shape.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a frying pan on top of higher than medium heat. increase be credited with the sage leaves and cook for 1 minute each side or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined similar to paper towel. ensue the prosciutto to the frying pan and cook for 1 minute each side or until crisp and golden. Transfer to lined plate and set aside for 2 minutes or until cool. Tear prosciutto into large pieces.
- accumulate butter beans and spinach to the saucepan and cook higher than medium-low heat, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until the spinach wilts. Taste and season considering salt and pepper.
- Ladle the soup into serving bowls and height like the prosciutto and sage leaves. relief immediately.
Nutritions of Pumpkin, butter bean & spinach soupcalories: 289.19 calories
calories: 18 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 19 grams carbohydrates
calories: 14 grams sugar
calories: 10 grams protein
calories: 7 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1908.27 milligrams sodium