Its the season for warming bowls of soup. regulate it taking place in the works a little past this 15-minute miso noodle soup.
The ingredient of 15-minute miso noodle soup
- 1/3 cup (100g) miso bonding agent
- 180g ramen noodles
- 200g shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 297g firm tofu, cut into 1cm pieces
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced athwart from corner to corner
The instruction how to make 15-minute miso noodle soup
- append the miso and 8 cups (2L) water in a large saucepan greater than high heat. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to medium. amass the ramen noodles and mushroom and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 mins or until the noodles are tender.
- Ladle the noodle mix evenly in the middle of in the midst of serving bowls. peak following the tofu and sliced spring onion. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of 15-minute miso noodle soupcalories: 214.622 calories
calories: 7 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 18 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 16 grams protein
calories: 1008 milligrams sodium