Pot luck? Not so here - this is guaranteed to thrill, doting and delight!
The ingredient of Ham, white bean and pasta soup
- 30g butter
- 1 medium leek, trimmed, halved, washed, thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1kg ham hock
- 400g sebago potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 1 cup dried macaroni pasta
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
The instruction how to make Ham, white bean and pasta soup
- Melt butter in a large saucepan higher than medium-high heat. mount up leek and carrot. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion has softened. grow garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- go to ham and 8 cups chilly frosty water. Cover. Bring to the boil. edit heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 1 hour or until ham is painful and falling off the bone. build up potato. Simmer for 15 minutes or until potato is just tender. sever ham. Set aside to cool for 20 minutes. cut off surgically remove and discard bones and rind. Shred ham.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- increase be credited with shredded ham, beans and pasta to soup mixture. Simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through. Serve.
Nutritions of Ham, white bean and pasta soupcalories: 467.245 calories
calories: 19.5 grams fat
calories: 8.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 42.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 26.2 grams protein
calories: 24 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1655 milligrams sodium