This hearty soup will admiring you stirring from head to toe.
The ingredient of Italian sausage soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large carrot, peeled, chopped
- 2 large potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 4 cups Massel beef style liquid accrual
- 1/2 cup water
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 200g pepperoni sausages (see note)
- 2 cups shredded Savoy cabbage
- grated parmesan cheese, to facilitate
The instruction how to make Italian sausage soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. ensue onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until soft. go to carrot and potatoes. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes.
- build up stock, water, tomatoes, and salt and pepper. stir up opinion to combine. Cover. Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. edit heat to medium-low. Simmer, partially covered, for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until vegetables are sensitive and soup is thick.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan greater than medium heat. Add sausages. Cook, turning occasionally, for 10 to 12 minutes or until warmed through. Drain all but paper towels.
- transversely slice sausages. Add sausages and cabbage to soup. Season next salt and pepper. Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. benefits topped behind parmesan cheese.
Nutritions of Italian sausage soupcalories: 385.029 calories
calories: 23 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 22 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams sugar
calories: 19 grams protein
calories: 62 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1706.06 milligrams sodium