next a few basic pantry ingredients, this tasty soup is ready in a flash.
The ingredient of Crab & corn soup
- 1 x 500g pkt sweet corn and chives soup
- 250ml (1 cup) Massel vegetable liquid collection store
- 1 x 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 2 x 170g cans crab meat, drained
- 3 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced crosswise
- Pinch of salt
The instruction how to make Crab & corn soup
- count up the soup, deposit and corn kernels in a large saucepan higher than medium-high heat and bring to the boil. Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- shorten heat to low and raise a fuss in the crab meat and half the shallots. Taste and season with salt.
- Ladle the soup into serving bowls and sprinkle once the permanent shallots.
Nutritions of Crab & corn soupcalories: 400.086 calories
calories: 18 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 31 grams carbohydrates
calories: 10 grams sugar
calories: 23 grams protein
calories: 100 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1717.08 milligrams sodium