doting stirring this winter later this hearty vegetarian pumpkin soup.
The ingredient of Spiced pumpkin and lentil soup
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon arena cumin
- 1 teaspoon ring coriander
- 1kg butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, nearly chopped
- 4 cups Massel chicken style liquid buildup (see notes)
- 400g can brown lentils, drained, rinsed
- Naan bread, toasted, to help
The instruction how to make Spiced pumpkin and lentil soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan more than medium-high heat. ensue onion and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring, or until soft. go to cumin and coriander. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. mount up pumpkin. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Add accrual and lentils. amalgamation well. Cover. Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. condense abbreviate heat to medium-low. Simmer, partially covered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until pumpkin is tender.
- Puree soup until smooth. Season taking into account bearing in mind salt and pepper. Serve considering toasted naan bread.
Nutritions of Spiced pumpkin and lentil soupcalories: 223.465 calories
calories: 5 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 28 grams carbohydrates
calories: 16 grams sugar
calories: 12 grams protein
calories: 1033.86 milligrams sodium