Hearty comfort meets healthy eating in this delicious low-fat vegetarian soup recipe.
The ingredient of Bean and vegetable soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g small chat potatoes, lightly chopped (see Notes)
- 4 cups Massel vegetable liquid growth
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 2 x 300g cans soya beans, rinsed, drained (see Notes)
- 1 bunch English spinach, trimmed, washed, chopped
- 1/3 cup continental parsley leaves, chopped
The instruction how to make Bean and vegetable soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan more than medium heat. Cook onion and garlic for 4 to 5 minutes, or until slightly softened. grow potatoes and cook, tossing, for 1 minute.
- accumulate stock, tomatoes and water. Bring to the boil. condense abbreviate heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- disquiet in soya beans and cook, uncovered, for a further 5 minutes.
- disturb in spinach and parsley. Cook for 1 minute, or until spinach wilts. Season in the manner of pepper.
Nutritions of Bean and vegetable soupcalories: 301.379 calories
calories: 13 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 21 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 20 grams protein
calories: 1061.78 milligrams sodium