Roasting the tomatoes and capsicum first, at the forefront adding them to the soup, intensifies the flavour of this winter favourite.
The ingredient of Roasted tomato and capsicum soup
- 8 large ripe tomatoes, halved crossways
- 1 red capsicum, quartered lengthways
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 desiree potato, peeled, approximately in the region of chopped
- 2 cups Massel chicken style liquid deposit
- 1 tablespoon tomato glue gum
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
The instruction how to make Roasted tomato and capsicum soup
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line base of a large roasting pan taking into consideration baking paper. Arrange tomatoes and capsicum in a single increase in pan. Sprinkle in the manner of vinegar, oil, sugar and garlic. Season like salt and pepper. Roast for 1 hour or until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine potato, accretion and tomato cement in a saucepan. Bring to the boil beyond medium-high heat. shorten heat to medium-low. Cook for 12 minutes or until potato is tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
- mixture potato and stock join up until smooth. Return to saucepan. fusion roasted vegetables, pan juices and 1/3 cup basil leaves until smooth. move around into potato mixture.
- Place pan on top of higher than medium heat and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until soup is incensed through. Season like salt and pepper. Ladle into serving bowls. pinnacle in the manner of steadfast basil. Serve.
Nutritions of Roasted tomato and capsicum soupcalories: 146.029 calories
calories: 5 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 16 grams carbohydrates
calories: 13 grams sugar
calories: 6 grams protein
calories: 384.74 milligrams sodium