Broccoflowers incorporate the best elements of cauliflower and broccoli. swine naturally low-fat means that they are the perfect ingredient for this low kilojoule soup.
The ingredient of Broccoflower, leek and fennel soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 large fennel bulb, trimmed, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves single clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 500g broccoflower, cut into small florets
- 4 cups (1 litre) Massel chicken style liquid amassing or vegetable liquid stock
- 2 bay leaves
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup (80g) additional supplementary lively pointed cream
- Crusty bread, to benefits
The instruction how to make Broccoflower, leek and fennel soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan or casserole. amass leek, fennel and garlic. Cook greater than medium heat for nearly 10 minutes, or until soft. mount up broccoflower, hoard and bay leaves. Cover, bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, or until broccoflower is tender. Remove and discard bay leaves.
- mixture or process soup until smooth; season to taste. Divide soup in the middle of 4 bowls, spoon a little sour cream into the centre of each and grind beyond other black pepper. help subsequently crusty bread.
Nutritions of Broccoflower, leek and fennel soupcalories: 156.545 calories
calories: 9 grams fat
calories: 2.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 9 grams carbohydrates