Sunflower seeds are a healthy adjunct to this creamy soup. They are high in protein and vitamin E plus they taste delicious!
The ingredient of Creamy pea and basil soup
- 500g frozen peas
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1L (4 cups) Massel chicken style liquid amassing
- 1 cup basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon further virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Creamy pea and basil soup
- Place 350g of the peas, and all of the beans, garlic and chicken addition in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil, later shorten heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Transfer soup to a blender and mixture until smooth. Add remaining peas and return to heat. Bring to the boil and cook for 3 minutes until peas are soft.
- Place basil, sunflower seeds, lemon rind and juice, and olive oil into a bowl, and blend to combine.
- Transfer soup to serving bowls. pinnacle each bowl in imitation of a spoonful of the basil and sunflower merger and serve.
Nutritions of Creamy pea and basil soupcalories: 318.109 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 38 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 19 grams protein
calories: 1315.56 milligrams sodium