Super-healthy vegetables bathe in a bowl of low-fat lentil soup in this easy winter warmer.
The ingredient of Brown lentil and vegetable soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 carrots, peeled, diced
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 2 sticks celery, diced
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups Massel vegetable liquid growth
- 400g can brown lentils, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 4 crusty wholegrain rolls, to abet
The instruction how to make Brown lentil and vegetable soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan greater than medium-high heat. build up carrots, zucchini, celery and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften.
- amass tomatoes and amassing to pan. Cover and bring to the boil. edit heat to medium-low. Simmer, partially covered, for 15 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- ensue lentils to soup. Cook for 5 minutes or until fuming through. Ladle soup into bowls. Sprinkle when parsley and squeeze lemon juice. Season gone freshly ring black pepper. foster with lemon wedges and bread rolls.
Nutritions of Brown lentil and vegetable soupcalories: 361.368 calories
calories: 8.7 grams fat
calories: 1.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 52 grams carbohydrates
calories: 13 grams protein
calories: 1 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1900 milligrams sodium