Super-healthy vegetables bathe in a bowl of tangy bacon and lentil soup in this easy winter warmer.
The ingredient of Bacon, vegetable and lentil soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400g packet chopped vegetable soup mixture combination (see note)
- 4 rashers shortcut rindless bacon, chopped
- 1 cup red lentils
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups Massel vegetable liquid accretion
- 100g green beans, trimmed, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped lighthearted flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Bacon, vegetable and lentil soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. grow vegetable blend and bacon. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables trigger get going to soften.
- accumulate lentils, tomato, accretion and 2 cups cold water. Cover. Bring to the boil. shorten heat to medium-low. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, adding beans in the last 5 minutes of cooking, or until lentils are tender. Season like salt and pepper. campaign in parsley. Serve.
Nutritions of Bacon, vegetable and lentil soupcalories: 367.104 calories
calories: 13.6 grams fat
calories: 3.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 34.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 21.8 grams protein
calories: 34.8 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1335 milligrams sodium