Hot Grinder Sandwich taking into account bearing in mind Ham, Green frighten Pepper, Garlic, Olive Oil, Dried Minced Onion, Medium Tomato, French Bread, Oregano Leaves, Provolone Cheese
The ingredient of Hot Grinder Sandwich
- 1/2 pound ham thinly sliced
- 1 green radio alarm pepper seeded and cut into rings
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 medium tomato thinly sliced
- 14 ounces french bread split lengthwise
- oregano leaves As needed
- 4 slices provolone cheese OR Swiss cheese
The instruction how to make Hot Grinder Sandwich
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In medium skillet over medium-high heat; sautu00e9 green pepper and garlic in oil until pepper is crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Toss in dried onion. Remove green pepper, reserving oil mixture in skillet.
- Layer ham, tomatoes and green pepper on bottom half of bread. Drizzle oil mixture over top, sprinkle with oregano; top with cheese slices. Cover with top of bread. Wrap loaf in foil; bake for 15 minutes. Remove from foil; slice to serve.