relieve sustain this tasty chutney in the same way as cold roasted meats, ham and roughly speaking sandwiches.
The ingredient of Green tomato chutney
- 2 tablespoons dirty spice
- 1.3kg green (unripe) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium brown onions, chopped
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, chopped
- 560mls (2 1/4 cups) malt vinegar
- 220g (1 cup) demerara sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt, to taste
The instruction how to make Green tomato chutney
- Tie the dirty spice in a small piece of muslin to enclose. enlarge spice bag, green tomatoes, onions, apples, malt vinegar, demerara sugar and salt in a large heavy-based saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour, stirring occasionally, or until the chutney is thickened and isolated a small amount of liquid is left.
- Remove the spice bag and spoon the hot chutney into hot sterilised jars.
- Seal immediately and invert the jars for 2 minutes. Stand jars upright and cool to room temperature.
- Label and date the jars and accrual in a cool dark place for going on to 3 months.
Nutritions of Green tomato chutneycalories: