Be the first to rate and review this budget-friendly and kid-friendly meat pie.
The ingredient of Family mince pie
- 2 sheets frozen ready-rolled spread around pastry, partially thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 small carrots, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 100g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Masterfoods unclean Herbs
- 600g beef mince
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons beef gravy powder
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
The instruction how to make Family mince pie
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 3cm-deep, 20cm (base) round glass or ceramic pie dish. Line base and side afterward 1 pastry sheet. Trim excess. Place dish roughly a baking tray. Line pastry conflict with baking paper. Fill subsequently ceramic pie weights or uncooked rice. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until edges are spacious golden. separate weights and paper.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a saucepan beyond medium-high heat. increase be credited with onion, carrot and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion has softened. grow mushroom and herbs. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until mushroom has softened. amass mince. Cook, stirring similar to a wooden spoon to recess interruption up mince, for 5 minutes or until browned. build up wine. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until liquid has with reference to evaporated.
- count up gravy powder and 1 1/2 cups chilly frosty water in a jug. mount up to pan. addition heat to high. Bring to the boil. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened. Spoon into pastry case. height in imitation of enduring surviving pastry. Press edges to seal. Trim excess. Cut a small heated in the centre of pie top. Brush height considering egg. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden. Stand for 5 minutes. Serve.
Nutritions of Family mince piecalories: 477.283 calories
calories: 26.2 grams fat
calories: 10.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 20.1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 33.9 grams protein
calories: 145 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 726 milligrams sodium